How Can I Help?
If you have now joined the growing list of people who are passionate about the Canterbury mudfish, you may want to consider these actions;
As an individual;
- Becoming a member of a Resource Care group, or forming a new one if one does not exist in your area
- Donating money to habitat restoration programmes
- Attend a working bee at a nearby restoration activity
As a company or organisation
- Sponsoring specific habitat restoration programmes
- Donating money to the Environment Enhancement Fund
- Offering suitable products or materials to assist with biodiversity programmes (examples – weedmatting, native plants, spades and shovels, fencing materials)
- Organizing your staff for working bees on a nearby restoration programme
If you wish to know more then please send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure your query or offer is directed to the right people.